GlobalBoost-Y (CURRENCY:BSTY) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 19th. During the last week, GlobalBoost-Y has traded down 21.4% against the U.S. dollar. One GlobalBoost-Y coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0121 or 0.00000116 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. GlobalBoost-Y has a total market cap of $207,770.00 and $17.00 worth of GlobalBoost-Y was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,431.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $219.46 or 0.02106727 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.51 or 0.00926460 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $301.15 or 0.02890944 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $81.80 or 0.00785277 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00012072 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00055457 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $73.84 or 0.00708859 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.75 or 0.00247195 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000029 BTC.
BSTY is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the yescript hashing algorithm. It launched on September 8th, 2014. GlobalBoost-Y’s total supply is 17,194,124 coins. GlobalBoost-Y’s official website is globalboost-y.com. GlobalBoost-Y’s official Twitter account is @GlobalBoost. The Reddit community for GlobalBoost-Y is /r/globalboostcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling GlobalBoost-Y
GlobalBoost-Y can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GlobalBoost-Y directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GlobalBoost-Y should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GlobalBoost-Y using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GlobalBoost-Y Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GlobalBoost-Y and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.