CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 19th. CoinFi has a total market capitalization of $664,910.00 and approximately $1,161.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, CoinFi has traded 27.2% lower against the dollar. One CoinFi token can now be bought for about $0.0034 or 0.00000032 BTC on major exchanges including FCoin, Kyber Network, Cobinhood and Gate.io.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003071 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29.12 or 0.00278768 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009594 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.87 or 0.01482712 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00000884 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00025066 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.86 or 0.00123151 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000529 BTC.
CoinFi launched on December 15th, 2017. CoinFi’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 196,363,763 tokens. CoinFi’s official Twitter account is @coin_fi and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CoinFi is www.coinfi.com. CoinFi’s official message board is medium.com/coinfi.
Buying and Selling CoinFi
CoinFi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Kyber Network, Kucoin, FCoin, IDEX and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinFi should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CoinFi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.