Function X (CURRENCY:FX) traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 18th. Function X has a market capitalization of $23.71 million and approximately $24,821.00 worth of Function X was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Function X token can currently be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00002965 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Function X has traded 14.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00038444 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.94 or 0.00103452 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005928 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.77 or 0.00063962 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004039 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000046 BTC.
Function X Profile
Function X (CRYPTO:FX) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 4th, 2016. Function X’s total supply is 378,604,525 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,499,463 tokens. Function X’s official Twitter account is @Fcoin2. The official website for Function X is functionx.io. Function X’s official message board is medium.com/functionx.
Buying and Selling Function X
Function X can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Function X directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Function X should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Function X using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Function X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Function X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.