ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded down 22.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 16th. In the last seven days, ICON has traded 16.7% lower against the US dollar. ICON has a market capitalization of $134.81 million and approximately $14.88 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ICON coin can now be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00002896 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Bitbns, Rfinex and COSS.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003132 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010468 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.69 or 0.00270602 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $113.31 or 0.01193327 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00000823 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00023467 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00108592 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00008834 BTC.
ICON (CRYPTO:ICX) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on October 24th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 800,460,000 coins and its circulating supply is 490,271,394 coins. ICON’s official website is www.icon.foundation. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ICON Coin Trading
ICON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Huobi, Binance, IDEX, OOOBTC, DragonEX, ABCC, HitBTC, Rfinex, Hotbit, Bithumb, Bitbns, Upbit, OKEx, CoinTiger, COSS and Allbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.