Genaro Network (CURRENCY:GNX) traded down 18.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on July 16th. One Genaro Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0203 or 0.00000213 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, DigiFinex, Allcoin and CoinMex. During the last week, Genaro Network has traded down 52.3% against the U.S. dollar. Genaro Network has a total market cap of $5.19 million and approximately $450,543.00 worth of Genaro Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $504.04 or 0.05291866 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00042256 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0947 or 0.00000994 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Genaro Network Token Profile
Genaro Network (GNX) is a token. It launched on September 28th, 2017. Genaro Network’s total supply is 650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 255,403,748 tokens. Genaro Network’s official website is genaro.network. Genaro Network’s official Twitter account is @GenaroNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Genaro Network’s official message board is medium.com/genaro-network. The Reddit community for Genaro Network is /r/GenaroNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Genaro Network Token Trading
Genaro Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, DigiFinex, Gate.io, OKEx, Allcoin, HitBTC, CoinMex, BigONE and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genaro Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genaro Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Genaro Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genaro Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genaro Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.