Fire Lotto (CURRENCY:FLOT) traded up 20% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 15th. Fire Lotto has a market cap of $134,920.00 and approximately $284.00 worth of Fire Lotto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Fire Lotto has traded down 35.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Fire Lotto token can currently be bought for $0.0049 or 0.00000045 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, TOPBTC, Crex24 and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $48.69 or 0.00446288 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.04 or 0.00101231 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003011 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009135 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006759 BTC.
Fire Lotto Profile
Fire Lotto (CRYPTO:FLOT) is a token. Its launch date was January 15th, 2018. Fire Lotto’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 27,481,717 tokens. The Reddit community for Fire Lotto is /r/Firelotto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fire Lotto’s official Twitter account is @FireLottery and its Facebook page is accessible here. Fire Lotto’s official website is firelotto.io. The official message board for Fire Lotto is medium.com/@FireLottery.
Buying and Selling Fire Lotto
Fire Lotto can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, Crex24 and TOPBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fire Lotto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fire Lotto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fire Lotto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fire Lotto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fire Lotto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.