Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 15th. Chainlink has a total market capitalization of $960.36 million and $85.56 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Chainlink has traded 16.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Chainlink token can currently be bought for about $2.74 or 0.00024940 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, OKEx, COSS and Radar Relay.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002908 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009166 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.86 or 0.00262328 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.01228204 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.58 or 0.00114380 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001890 BTC.
Chainlink Token Profile
Chainlink was first traded on September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The official website for Chainlink is chain.link. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. Chainlink’s official message board is medium.com/chainlink. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Chainlink
Chainlink can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, COSS, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, Huobi, OKEx, Radar Relay, Mercatox, Binance and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.