Swap (CURRENCY:XWP) traded 5.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 13th. In the last seven days, Swap has traded up 21.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Swap coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001132 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex and TradeOgre. Swap has a total market capitalization of $663,251.00 and approximately $12,370.00 worth of Swap was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.43 or 0.00278188 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008875 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $152.12 or 0.01346524 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00028034 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.01 or 0.00124042 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0758 or 0.00000671 BTC.
Swap Coin Profile
Swap’s total supply is 5,181,871 coins. The Reddit community for Swap is /r/SwapProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Swap is swap.fyi. Swap’s official Twitter account is @_realSwap.
Swap Coin Trading
Swap can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Swap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.