Octoin Coin (CURRENCY:OCC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 13th. One Octoin Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00000942 BTC on exchanges including Exrates and YoBit. In the last seven days, Octoin Coin has traded 24.2% higher against the dollar. Octoin Coin has a market capitalization of $59,358.00 and approximately $79,638.00 worth of Octoin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002933 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.51 or 0.00277559 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008834 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $152.75 or 0.01345619 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0956 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00028137 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.16 or 0.00124696 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000669 BTC.
Octoin Coin Coin Profile
Octoin Coin’s genesis date was February 3rd, 2018. Octoin Coin’s total supply is 1,221,596 coins and its circulating supply is 555,137 coins. Octoin Coin’s official website is occwallet.com. Octoin Coin’s official Twitter account is @octoincoin. The Reddit community for Octoin Coin is /r/OCCWallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Octoin Coin Coin Trading
Octoin Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Octoin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Octoin Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Octoin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Octoin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Octoin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.