Ocean Protocol (CURRENCY:OCEAN) traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 13th. Over the last seven days, Ocean Protocol has traded down 18.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Ocean Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.0248 or 0.00000219 BTC on major exchanges including Bilaxy and Bittrex. Ocean Protocol has a market capitalization of $6.40 million and approximately $1.03 million worth of Ocean Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.35 or 0.00276539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008840 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $153.63 or 0.01355158 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00027811 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.16 or 0.00124925 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00000673 BTC.
Ocean Protocol Profile
Ocean Protocol’s launch date was May 18th, 2018. Ocean Protocol’s total supply is 545,035,459 tokens and its circulating supply is 257,712,350 tokens. Ocean Protocol’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ocean Protocol’s official message board is blog.oceanprotocol.com. The official website for Ocean Protocol is oceanprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Ocean Protocol is /r/oceanprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ocean Protocol Token Trading
Ocean Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ocean Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ocean Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ocean Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ocean Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ocean Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.