Mixin (CURRENCY:XIN) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 13th. Over the last week, Mixin has traded down 20.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Mixin token can now be purchased for approximately $218.20 or 0.01922007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE and FCoin. Mixin has a market capitalization of $99.01 million and $504,043.00 worth of Mixin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008837 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
XIN is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 2nd, 2017. Mixin’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 453,785 tokens. Mixin’s official Twitter account is @XIN_Foundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mixin’s official website is mixin.one. Mixin’s official message board is medium.com/mixinnetwork. The Reddit community for Mixin is /r/mixin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Mixin
Mixin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE and FCoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mixin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mixin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mixin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mixin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mixin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.