SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 13th. During the last week, SnowGem has traded 0.1% higher against the dollar. One SnowGem coin can now be bought for $0.0508 or 0.00000446 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Graviex and STEX. SnowGem has a total market capitalization of $577,152.00 and $287,810.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11,406.47 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $269.07 or 0.02361084 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $101.34 or 0.00889752 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $345.22 or 0.03029219 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.25 or 0.00827517 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00012429 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.62 or 0.00058144 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $89.87 or 0.00789024 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.28 or 0.00248305 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000029 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
SnowGem is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,356,232 coins. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.