Qwertycoin (CURRENCY:QWC) traded up 68.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 13th. One Qwertycoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC and Crex24. During the last week, Qwertycoin has traded 164.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Qwertycoin has a total market capitalization of $2.20 million and $15,139.00 worth of Qwertycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000055 BTC.
Qwertycoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on February 4th, 2018. Qwertycoin’s total supply is 92,521,225,587 coins. The official website for Qwertycoin is qwertycoin.org. Qwertycoin’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Qwertycoin
Qwertycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qwertycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qwertycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qwertycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qwertycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qwertycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.