IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 13th. One IOST token can now be bought for approximately $0.0094 or 0.00000082 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, DragonEX, Binance and IDEX. Over the last seven days, IOST has traded 27.6% lower against the US dollar. IOST has a market cap of $112.33 million and $30.50 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $666.23 or 0.05859774 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00035413 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001032 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0947 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
IOST is a token. It launched on January 20th, 2018. IOST’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,013,965,609 tokens. IOST’s official Twitter account is @IOStoken. The official website for IOST is iost.io. The Reddit community for IOST is /r/IOStoken. IOST’s official message board is medium.com/@iostoken.
IOST Token Trading
IOST can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Coineal, Bithumb, Ethfinex, OKEx, BitMart, IDEX, Livecoin, ABCC, BitMax, Kucoin, Hotbit, DDEX, OTCBTC, BigONE, CoinBene, HitBTC, Bitkub, Koinex, Kyber Network, CoinZest, Vebitcoin, Huobi, WazirX, Bitrue, GOPAX, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, IDAX, Upbit, Zebpay, Cobinhood, Binance and DigiFinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOST should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IOST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.