Chronobank (CURRENCY:TIME) traded down 7.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on July 13th. Chronobank has a market cap of $2.20 million and $189,509.00 worth of Chronobank was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Chronobank has traded 20.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Chronobank coin can now be bought for about $3.10 or 0.00027087 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002926 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $31.62 or 0.00276693 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008747 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $154.36 or 0.01349889 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0958 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00028067 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.26 or 0.00124785 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00000682 BTC.
Chronobank’s genesis date was December 8th, 2016. Chronobank’s total supply is 710,113 coins. Chronobank’s official website is chronobank.io. Chronobank’s official Twitter account is @ChronobankNews and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Chronobank is /r/ChronoBank and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Chronobank is blog.chronobank.io.
Chronobank Coin Trading
Chronobank can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronobank directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chronobank should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chronobank using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chronobank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronobank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.