Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded down 9.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. Zeepin has a market capitalization of $3.48 million and $231,048.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zeepin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0070 or 0.00000059 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, Kucoin, HitBTC and LBank. In the last seven days, Zeepin has traded down 18% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002915 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.93 or 0.00271929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008565 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $164.71 or 0.01402604 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00027090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00129114 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Zeepin launched on January 18th, 2018. Zeepin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Zeepin is /r/zeepin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Zeepin is www.zeepin.io. The official message board for Zeepin is medium.com/@zeepin. Zeepin’s official Twitter account is @zeepinchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zeepin Token Trading
Zeepin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, HitBTC, Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeepin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zeepin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.