ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded up 5.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 12th. One ZClassic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.58 or 0.00004924 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last week, ZClassic has traded down 26.2% against the dollar. ZClassic has a total market cap of $4.09 million and approximately $509,560.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $93.05 or 0.00785366 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.41 or 0.00256674 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.23 or 0.00069501 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 53% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005105 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0703 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000992 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZClassic Coin Profile
ZCL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 6th, 2016. ZClassic’s total supply is 7,009,750 coins. ZClassic’s official website is zclassic.org. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin. The Reddit community for ZClassic is /r/ZClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ZClassic Coin Trading
ZClassic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.