Swarm (CURRENCY:SWM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 12th. Over the last seven days, Swarm has traded 24.8% lower against the dollar. One Swarm token can currently be bought for about $0.0928 or 0.00000792 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC, Bancor Network and YoBit. Swarm has a total market cap of $7.88 million and approximately $3.30 million worth of Swarm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002913 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.92 or 0.00272574 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $164.93 or 0.01408319 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00027168 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.17 or 0.00129561 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Swarm’s launch date was September 7th, 2017. Swarm’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 84,925,610 tokens. The Reddit community for Swarm is /r/swarm and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Swarm’s official website is www.swarm.fund. Swarm’s official Twitter account is @TheSwarmFund and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Swarm is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159615.0.
Buying and Selling Swarm
Swarm can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bancor Network, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swarm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swarm should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Swarm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.