Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 12th. Phoenix has a total market cap of $15.74 million and $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phoenix token can now be purchased for $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on major exchanges including Bitbns, Switcheo Network, Binance and Coinrail. During the last week, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000972 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Phoenix (PHX) is a token. It was first traded on October 8th, 2017. Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. The Reddit community for Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Phoenix is www.redpulse.com/landing. Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Phoenix
Phoenix can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Switcheo Network, Binance, Coinrail, Huobi and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.