OST (CURRENCY:OST) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 12th. OST has a market capitalization of $11.66 million and approximately $285,215.00 worth of OST was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OST token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0179 or 0.00000152 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, Coinsuper, Binance and Upbit. Over the last week, OST has traded 12.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002898 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.59 or 0.00266887 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008507 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.24 or 0.01404653 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00000826 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.39 or 0.00130005 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00025934 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
OST’s genesis date was October 13th, 2017. OST’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 649,801,645 tokens. The official message board for OST is medium.com/OSTdotcom. OST’s official Twitter account is @TheSimpleToken. The Reddit community for OST is /r/OSTdotcom and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OST’s official website is ost.com.
Buying and Selling OST
OST can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, Coinsuper, Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, OKEx and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.