Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. One Wings token can currently be purchased for about $0.0366 or 0.00000323 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bittrex, Bancor Network and Livecoin. In the last seven days, Wings has traded 6% lower against the US dollar. Wings has a market capitalization of $3.53 million and approximately $19,640.00 worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002916 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.26 or 0.00266297 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008788 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $160.78 or 0.01414985 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.62 or 0.00128706 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 32.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001135 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00024504 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Wings was first traded on December 31st, 2016. Wings’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 96,379,730 tokens. Wings’ official Twitter account is @wingsplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Wings is /r/WingsDAO. Wings’ official website is wings.ai.
Buying and Selling Wings
Wings can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Kyber Network, Gate.io, HitBTC, Liqui, IDEX, Bittrex, Upbit, Gatecoin, Livecoin and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wings directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wings should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wings using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.