Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded up 33.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 11th. One Ethereum Cash token can now be bought for $0.0092 or 0.00000081 BTC on major exchanges. Ethereum Cash has a total market capitalization of $130,130.00 and $201.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Ethereum Cash has traded up 37.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002907 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.85 or 0.00262315 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008779 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $161.43 or 0.01418575 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 40.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.62 or 0.00128504 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00024615 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
About Ethereum Cash
Ethereum Cash was first traded on October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_. Ethereum Cash’s official website is www.ethereumcash.technology.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Cash
Ethereum Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.