Noku (CURRENCY:NOKU) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 26th. One Noku token can currently be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00001052 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin. During the last seven days, Noku has traded up 1.4% against the dollar. Noku has a total market capitalization of $3.25 million and approximately $9,296.00 worth of Noku was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003570 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.99 or 0.00269254 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $220.76 or 0.01699015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00007631 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000932 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.28 or 0.00148417 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00018392 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000493 BTC.
Noku launched on December 4th, 2017. Noku’s total supply is 99,999,976 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,777,028 tokens. Noku’s official Twitter account is @NokuTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Noku is www.noku.io.
Noku Token Trading
Noku can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noku directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Noku should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Noku using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Noku Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noku and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.