HUZU (CURRENCY:HUZU) traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 26th. One HUZU coin can currently be bought for about $0.0370 or 0.00000286 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Crex24. During the last seven days, HUZU has traded 20.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. HUZU has a market capitalization of $159,533.00 and $147.00 worth of HUZU was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded up 27.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Infinipay (IFP) traded up 29% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
HUZU is a coin. HUZU’s total supply is 4,345,248 coins and its circulating supply is 4,311,653 coins. HUZU’s official website is huzu.io. HUZU’s official Twitter account is @huzucoin. The official message board for HUZU is medium.com/@enrico_22150.
HUZU Coin Trading
HUZU can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HUZU directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HUZU should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HUZU using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HUZU Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HUZU and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.