EDRCoin (CURRENCY:EDRC) traded 20.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 26th. EDRCoin has a total market cap of $196,189.00 and approximately $12,454.00 worth of EDRCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, EDRCoin has traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar. One EDRCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0669 or 0.00000520 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001434 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded up 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
EDRCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 22nd, 2016. EDRCoin’s total supply is 3,669,691 coins and its circulating supply is 2,931,224 coins. EDRCoin’s official Twitter account is @EDRCoinOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EDRCoin is www.edrcoin.cash.
EDRCoin Coin Trading
EDRCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDRCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDRCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EDRCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EDRCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDRCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.