Cryptopay (CURRENCY:CPAY) traded down 10.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 26th. One Cryptopay token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0256 or 0.00000198 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Cryptopay has a total market capitalization of $1.75 million and $907.00 worth of Cryptopay was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Cryptopay has traded 13.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $733.28 or 0.05643347 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00030384 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000954 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00013029 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000384 BTC.
Cryptopay Token Profile
Cryptopay (CPAY) is a token. Its genesis date was September 17th, 2017. Cryptopay’s total supply is 90,414,745 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,348,672 tokens. The official website for Cryptopay is cryptopay.me. Cryptopay’s official Twitter account is @cryptopay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Cryptopay is blog.cryptopay.me.
Buying and Selling Cryptopay
Cryptopay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptopay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptopay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptopay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptopay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptopay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.