CrowdWiz (CURRENCY:WIZ) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 26th. One CrowdWiz token can currently be bought for $0.0159 or 0.00000124 BTC on exchanges including BTC-Alpha and HitBTC. CrowdWiz has a market cap of $111,279.00 and approximately $334.00 worth of CrowdWiz was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, CrowdWiz has traded up 24.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00013072 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00021379 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000933 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003048 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003186 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001035 BTC.
CrowdWiz (CRYPTO:WIZ) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 14th, 2017. CrowdWiz’s total supply is 11,169,314 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,980,516 tokens. CrowdWiz’s official message board is email@example.com. CrowdWiz’s official Twitter account is @Crowdwiz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CrowdWiz is /r/Crowdwiz_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CrowdWiz’s official website is crowdwiz.io.
CrowdWiz Token Trading
CrowdWiz can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CrowdWiz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CrowdWiz should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CrowdWiz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CrowdWiz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrowdWiz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.