Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 16th. Omni has a market capitalization of $1.13 million and approximately $929.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Omni coin can currently be purchased for about $2.01 or 0.00022170 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, C-CEX, Poloniex and Cryptohub. During the last week, Omni has traded down 6.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $136.22 or 0.01506550 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002157 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011546 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0980 or 0.00001083 BTC.
- eBoost (EBST) traded up 1,053% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004067 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001342 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001218 BTC.
Omni (CRYPTO:OMNI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 618,461 coins and its circulating supply is 562,145 coins. Omni’s official message board is www.reddit.com/r/omni. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omni’s official website is www.omnilayer.org. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omni should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Omni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.