JSECOIN (CURRENCY:JSE) traded down 15.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 16th. JSECOIN has a market capitalization of $168,028.00 and approximately $49.00 worth of JSECOIN was traded on exchanges in the last day. One JSECOIN token can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and IDEX. In the last seven days, JSECOIN has traded up 20.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004694 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.46 or 0.00357048 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $212.39 or 0.02335859 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011054 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001428 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.06 or 0.00154677 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00018704 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000741 BTC.
JSECOIN’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 443,479,880 tokens. JSECOIN’s official Twitter account is @jsecoin. The official website for JSECOIN is jsecoin.com. The Reddit community for JSECOIN is /r/JSEcoin_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for JSECOIN is jsecoin.com/blog.
Buying and Selling JSECOIN
JSECOIN can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as JSECOIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade JSECOIN should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy JSECOIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for JSECOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JSECOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.