GravityCoin (CURRENCY:GXX) traded up 42.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 16th. One GravityCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.23 or 0.00002613 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, GravityCoin has traded 89% higher against the dollar. GravityCoin has a total market cap of $488,654.00 and $5,880.00 worth of GravityCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004714 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.19 or 0.00360484 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $209.48 or 0.02345567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011213 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001437 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.88 or 0.00155414 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00018666 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000742 BTC.
GravityCoin’s total supply is 2,093,896 coins. The official website for GravityCoin is www.gravitycoin.io. GravityCoin’s official Twitter account is @GravityCoin_GXX. The Reddit community for GravityCoin is /r/GravityCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for GravityCoin is medium.com/@gravitycoin.
GravityCoin Coin Trading
GravityCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GravityCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GravityCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GravityCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GravityCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GravityCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.