E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 16th. E-Dinar Coin has a total market capitalization of $7.29 million and approximately $729,352.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded down 17.6% against the U.S. dollar. One E-Dinar Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, LocalTrade, YoBit and Exrates.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000908 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002151 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Bitz (BITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001396 BTC.
About E-Dinar Coin
E-Dinar Coin is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for E-Dinar Coin is edinarcoin.com.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Trading
E-Dinar Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, Livecoin, YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire E-Dinar Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy E-Dinar Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.