DMarket (CURRENCY:DMT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 16th. One DMarket token can currently be purchased for $0.22 or 0.00002453 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, IDEX, YoBit and Tidex. DMarket has a total market cap of $11.15 million and $249,667.00 worth of DMarket was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, DMarket has traded down 2.4% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004745 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.29 or 0.00362694 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.75 or 0.02344842 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011240 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.88 or 0.00155946 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00018788 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000744 BTC.
DMarket Token Profile
DMarket launched on November 14th, 2017. DMarket’s total supply is 56,921,773 tokens and its circulating supply is 51,078,617 tokens. DMarket’s official message board is medium.com/@dmarket. DMarket’s official Twitter account is @dmarket_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DMarket is /r/D_Market and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for DMarket is dmarket.com.
DMarket Token Trading
DMarket can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bittrex, Tidex, YoBit and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DMarket directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DMarket should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DMarket using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DMarket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DMarket and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.