Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded down 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 16th. One Apollo Currency coin can currently be bought for about $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, IDAX and BitMart. In the last seven days, Apollo Currency has traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar. Apollo Currency has a total market cap of $24.32 million and approximately $1.87 million worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00016253 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00024372 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001150 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004846 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003808 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001129 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000787 BTC.
About Apollo Currency
Apollo Currency (CRYPTO:APL) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 28th, 2018. Apollo Currency’s total supply is 21,165,096,531 coins and its circulating supply is 14,685,096,531 coins. Apollo Currency’s official website is www.apollocurrency.com. Apollo Currency’s official Twitter account is @ApolloCurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Apollo Currency Coin Trading
Apollo Currency can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, CoinBene and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.