SongCoin (CURRENCY:SONG) traded up 5.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. SongCoin has a total market cap of $5,749.00 and $14.00 worth of SongCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SongCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last seven days, SongCoin has traded up 11.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $138.29 or 0.01562913 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001918 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011418 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0986 or 0.00001114 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000713 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001353 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001214 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00055570 BTC.
SongCoin (CRYPTO:SONG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 20th, 2014. SongCoin’s total supply is 32,565,300 coins. The official website for SongCoin is www.songcoin.org. SongCoin’s official Twitter account is @dynomania and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SongCoin Coin Trading
SongCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SongCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SongCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SongCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SongCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SongCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.