Musicoin (CURRENCY:MUSIC) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. Musicoin has a total market capitalization of $1.42 million and $3,302.00 worth of Musicoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Musicoin has traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Musicoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $269.05 or 0.03054179 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.68 or 0.00098558 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003078 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003144 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Musicoin Coin Profile
Musicoin (CRYPTO:MUSIC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 13th, 2017. Musicoin’s total supply is 1,614,998,398 coins. The official message board for Musicoin is medium.com/@musicoin. The Reddit community for Musicoin is /r/musicoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Musicoin’s official Twitter account is @musicoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. Musicoin’s official website is www.musicoin.org.
Musicoin Coin Trading
Musicoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Musicoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Musicoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Musicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Musicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Musicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.