LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. Over the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded up 13.7% against the U.S. dollar. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be bought for about $0.0085 or 0.00000097 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. LiteCoin Ultra has a market cap of $8,778.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21,207.04 or 2.41318437 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 20% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001157 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00045362 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 52.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Profile
LTCU is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Trading
LiteCoin Ultra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteCoin Ultra should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.