Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded up 21% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 15th. Helium has a total market cap of $870,677.00 and $8.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Helium has traded 111.3% higher against the dollar. One Helium coin can currently be purchased for $0.0837 or 0.00000949 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016330 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00024223 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001175 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005107 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003895 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001185 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000070 BTC.
Helium uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2017. Helium’s total supply is 10,747,923 coins and its circulating supply is 10,399,543 coins. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Helium’s official Twitter account is @HeliumChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Helium is heliumchain.org.
Helium Coin Trading
Helium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Helium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Helium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.