Dystem (CURRENCY:DTEM) traded up 18.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. During the last seven days, Dystem has traded 14.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Dystem coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000076 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Graviex. Dystem has a total market capitalization of $40,211.00 and $4.00 worth of Dystem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008305 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008824 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007039 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 28% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 39.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Dystem is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 5th, 2018. Dystem’s total supply is 6,091,356 coins and its circulating supply is 5,995,130 coins. Dystem’s official Twitter account is @dystemio. Dystem’s official website is dystem.io.
Buying and Selling Dystem
Dystem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dystem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dystem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dystem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dystem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dystem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.