Beacon (CURRENCY:BECN) traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. One Beacon coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0079 or 0.00000089 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Beacon has a total market capitalization of $65,060.00 and approximately $154.00 worth of Beacon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Beacon has traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00046106 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000721 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003783 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 26.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003810 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded up 34.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BECN is a coin. Beacon’s total supply is 8,451,993 coins and its circulating supply is 8,251,746 coins. Beacon’s official website is www.beaconcrypto.org. Beacon’s official Twitter account is @BeaconCrypto1.
Beacon Coin Trading
Beacon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beacon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beacon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beacon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beacon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beacon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.