Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on June 14th. Viacoin has a total market cap of $13.48 million and $1.89 million worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Viacoin has traded 4.7% higher against the dollar. One Viacoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.58 or 0.00007042 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Coinroom, YoBit and Binance.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $131.46 or 0.01589200 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002029 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012122 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0982 or 0.00001187 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00000781 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001488 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001314 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00059793 BTC.
Viacoin (CRYPTO:VIA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 18th, 2014. Viacoin’s total supply is 23,144,695 coins. The Reddit community for Viacoin is /r/viacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Viacoin’s official Twitter account is @viacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Viacoin is viacoin.org.
Buying and Selling Viacoin
Viacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, YoBit, OOOBTC, Binance, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Viacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.