ParallelCoin (CURRENCY:DUO) traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. In the last seven days, ParallelCoin has traded 225.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ParallelCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.80 or 0.00009525 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. ParallelCoin has a total market capitalization of $252,235.00 and approximately $515.00 worth of ParallelCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $129.55 or 0.01539632 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001943 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011800 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0962 or 0.00001144 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001428 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001297 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00058322 BTC.
ParallelCoin (DUO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 22nd, 2015. ParallelCoin’s total supply is 314,719 coins. ParallelCoin’s official Twitter account is @parallelcoinduo and its Facebook page is accessible here. ParallelCoin’s official website is parallelcoin.info.
Buying and Selling ParallelCoin
ParallelCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParallelCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParallelCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ParallelCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParallelCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParallelCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.