GlobalBoost-Y (CURRENCY:BSTY) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. During the last week, GlobalBoost-Y has traded up 168.7% against the US dollar. One GlobalBoost-Y coin can now be purchased for $0.0333 or 0.00000397 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. GlobalBoost-Y has a total market cap of $566,553.00 and approximately $233.00 worth of GlobalBoost-Y was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,410.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $256.85 or 0.03062279 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.27 or 0.01517254 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $404.83 or 0.04826123 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.81 or 0.01046768 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.32 or 0.00099188 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.39 or 0.01053742 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.48 or 0.00315731 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00018449 BTC.
GlobalBoost-Y is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the yescript hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2014. GlobalBoost-Y’s total supply is 17,016,074 coins. GlobalBoost-Y’s official Twitter account is @GlobalBoost. The official website for GlobalBoost-Y is globalboost-y.com. The Reddit community for GlobalBoost-Y is /r/globalboostcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling GlobalBoost-Y
GlobalBoost-Y can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GlobalBoost-Y directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GlobalBoost-Y should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GlobalBoost-Y using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GlobalBoost-Y Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GlobalBoost-Y and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.