E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. E-Dinar Coin has a total market cap of $7.29 million and approximately $729,352.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One E-Dinar Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, LocalTrade, YoBit and Livecoin. During the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002262 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Profile
E-Dinar Coin is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official website is edinarcoin.com. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling E-Dinar Coin
E-Dinar Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Livecoin, YoBit and LocalTrade. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire E-Dinar Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy E-Dinar Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.