Dollarcoin (CURRENCY:DLC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on June 14th. During the last seven days, Dollarcoin has traded down 1.6% against the dollar. One Dollarcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Dollarcoin has a total market cap of $16,617.00 and $9.00 worth of Dollarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,304.05 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $412.10 or 0.04966006 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005031 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.67 or 0.01478957 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007199 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 96.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00036355 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001968 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
Dollarcoin Coin Profile
DLC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 18th, 2016. Dollarcoin’s total supply is 9,106,714 coins. Dollarcoin’s official Twitter account is @moneydollarcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dollarcoin Coin Trading
Dollarcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dollarcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dollarcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dollarcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dollarcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dollarcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.