COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on June 14th. COSS has a market capitalization of $4.06 million and approximately $59,557.00 worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One COSS token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0340 or 0.00000404 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS and HitBTC. In the last week, COSS has traded down 5.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004745 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.43 or 0.00385343 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $209.46 or 0.02488978 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011929 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001460 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.89 or 0.00153193 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 33.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00017988 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000804 BTC.
COSS Token Profile
COSS launched on March 6th, 2018. COSS’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 119,372,705 tokens. The Reddit community for COSS is /r/COSSio. COSS’s official website is coss.io. COSS’s official Twitter account is @cosscrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
COSS Token Trading
COSS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as COSS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire COSS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy COSS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COSS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.