BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 14th. One BlackCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0946 or 0.00001130 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Tux Exchange, Upbit and Cryptopia. Over the last week, BlackCoin has traded 5.9% lower against the dollar. BlackCoin has a market capitalization of $5.95 million and $165,467.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00039085 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011558 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 75.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001422 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Profile
BlackCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 24th, 2014. BlackCoin’s total supply is 62,822,602 coins. The official website for BlackCoin is blackcoin.org. BlackCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinBlack and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BlackCoin is /r/blackcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Upbit, Tux Exchange, Bittylicious, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.