BitRent (CURRENCY:RNTB) traded 14.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. BitRent has a total market capitalization of $141,366.00 and approximately $15.00 worth of BitRent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BitRent has traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar. One BitRent token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, OTCBTC, Exrates and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004707 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.33 or 0.00384712 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $209.35 or 0.02491539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011935 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001457 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.69 or 0.00151027 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00019678 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000802 BTC.
BitRent’s launch date was September 28th, 2017. BitRent’s total supply is 941,988,500 tokens and its circulating supply is 841,738,500 tokens. BitRent’s official message board is medium.com/@bitrent. The official website for BitRent is bitrent.io. The Reddit community for BitRent is /r/BitRent and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitRent’s official Twitter account is @bit_rent and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitRent Token Trading
BitRent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Exrates, Bit-Z, HitBTC and OTCBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitRent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitRent should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitRent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitRent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitRent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.