ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 14th. One ArtByte coin can now be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. In the last seven days, ArtByte has traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. ArtByte has a total market capitalization of $800,723.00 and approximately $2,521.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.37 or 0.01529183 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001941 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011828 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00001140 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0603 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001431 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001300 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00058503 BTC.
ArtByte (ABY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. ArtByte’s official website is www.artbyte.me. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.