ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. During the last seven days, ZrCoin has traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar. ZrCoin has a market capitalization of $9.22 million and $87,356.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZrCoin token can now be bought for about $2.03 or 0.00024900 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and Tidex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004901 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.55 or 0.00423463 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $190.21 or 0.02330989 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012323 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.88 or 0.00157820 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000094 BTC.
ZrCoin was first traded on March 18th, 2017. ZrCoin’s total supply is 4,988,893 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,537,121 tokens. The official website for ZrCoin is zrcoin.io. ZrCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZrCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, HitBTC and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.