EUNO (CURRENCY:EUNO) traded 8.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 12th. Over the last seven days, EUNO has traded 20.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. EUNO has a market capitalization of $492,529.00 and $1,008.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EUNO coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0217 or 0.00000268 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded up 39% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded down 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
EUNO (CRYPTO:EUNO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 27,451,652 coins and its circulating supply is 22,650,696 coins. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EUNO is www.euno.co.
EUNO Coin Trading
EUNO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EUNO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EUNO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.